Monday, December 21, 2009

I can hardly believe that in just FOUR sleeps it will be christmas......
and then, just as quickly as it came....it will be all over.....bah humbug! All this organisation for one day? :-/

I still have lots of wrapping and, sigh, cards to be written and delivered by hand :-/

BUT, no more school, whoop! Had a lovely long lay-in this morning, a long hot shower and now debating on whether it's taking a risk going out in the car to do my weekly food shop....in the snow, snow! At christmas! So lots to smile about :)

Saturday evening was a blast, me and the girls from school went for an indian meal, Sam the owner knows one of our friends and helpfully made up a buffet for us, with a selection of indian food, it was truly scrumptious....and the wine went down a treat, apart from sunday morning that is, when I was a bit poorly...all self inflicted! But let a hangover put me off from my christmas shopping, I think not! At 10am we headed off with friends to Bristol's Cabot Circus where we got bags of goodies from Saltrock, Joules and Disney! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Fun picture - I love going out for eats with friends!

And I can't believe there are only "four sleeps" left... it actually makes me feel very sad. This year has been so busy, I don't feel like I have really enjoyed the holiday spirit. Hopefully, there will still be time to enjoy a cup of cocoa in the tree-light glow!

And thanks for the reminder about the soup - I HAVE to make that! :)