Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It has been over a month now since Christmas and I haven't blogged!
I have been struggling and struggling to get over the little bugs I keep getting from pre-school, not surprising when one of my main jobs, i feel, is wiping their noses before it gets to their mouth, eww!

Christmas was just lovely, as was new years eve! And now i find myself near the end of January, already!

I'm almost finished with my first assignment, have De-cluttered my bedroom, painted the kitchen and oh yes, i have collected more vintage ladybird books, I am thinking i may do something 'crafty' with the ones that look a little too 'vintage', for example, lots of scribbles and tears...but what?

Three more things, before I log off ; I have created an account on flickr for my photos of places/objects etc HERE.

I've also discovered lurvely.com! - Photos you lurve!

Third and last thing, I have signed up once again for Race4life! 5k run in aid of cancer research.
Feel free to sponsor me here - http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lynseydoel

2 comments:

saraeden said...

Sorry not stopped by to chat for while and i know its a bit late but wanted to wish you happy new year Lynsey x

Sara x

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Lynsey,
Just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog...I look forward to meeting you if you make it to Shepton Mallet sometime!
Niki