Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi Everyone, well it's been a while since I last logged in and posted on here!!
I've missed it, but I just haven't had the time to *breathe* argghhh! ;-)

A LOT has happened since my last post, but won't go into absolutely everything.

Main events have been my new preschool job (yay!) alongside my childcare course, the rejuvenation of the gift tree and my new hobby/pocket money earner, collecting vintage ladybird books and enid blytons! Have a look here - http://delightfullyvintageintheuk.blogspot.com/

OH!! and not forgetting, our new addition to the family....

MEG :-))






2 comments:

PinkCat said...

Aw, Meg! She's so cute! How old is she?

Congratulations on your job too. I

It's lovely to have you back in blogland. x

Sarah said...

She is adorable, how old was she in this picture? What stunning eyes! x